Home Buying in Hattiesburg>Question Details

Heather, Home Buyer in Hattiesburg, MS

I am looking for a house within a $100,000 range, I would like to stay in the Hattiesburg area, preferably the Eatonville community.

Asked by Heather, Hattiesburg, MS Wed Dec 29, 2010

If anyone knows of something out there, please let me know. Thanks, Heather

Answers

5
Heather,
I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your home search. Please give me a call directly at 601.297.4400. Also, if you want to look online, visit my website at http://www.JeffPalmerRealEstate.com
My site has valuable tools that allow you to search all homes and save your favorites to come back to at a later time. This way you can compare what you like side by side.
Give me a call with any questions.
Jeff
I know of one on Rawls Springs Road for $95.000, Heather. Be glad to work with you!
Anna's advice is right on, Heather. Hook up with a local agent you trust and let him or her keep you informed. I would be happy to work with you.
Kristy Goodwin
Re/Max Real Estate Partners, Inc.
601-606-0900

kristygoodwin@remax.net
Hi Heather,
It is definately a buyers market. There are many good options out there for you at that price range. Please give me a call at 601-818-1560 or email me at reatlor.kristina@yahoo.com. I would love to send you some emails of listings.
Kristina Mottl
601-818-1560
Why not consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can let you know about suitable listings as they appear on the market, keep you informed on any price changes, schedule showings, answer questions you may have, etc.