Daljeet Kour, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

I am looking for a house on john still drive, sacramento ca 95822 cross street amherst st.

Asked by Daljeet Kour, Sacramento, CA Thu Jul 16, 2009

Answers

4
Tamara Dorris’ answer
Daljeet,

I just looked in MLS for you but didn't see any listings. Did you happen to have an address, or is this just a stree you like? If you can give me any address (even of a house that is not for sale) I can do a radius search and see what comes up in that particular neighborhood.

Thanks!
Tamara
tamara2@surewest.net
Web Reference: http://InLoveWithSacto.tv
iam planning to rent my house from january 1st 2014 on john still dr sacramento ca 95832. anyone interested call ravnesh singh at 916 949-3203.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Do you have any additional criteria for the home you are looking for? Are you only specifically looking on that street? A lot of times there are very similar homes on neighboring streets if they are in the same neighborhood. Have you spoken to a lender yet to see what kind of a loan you would be comfortable with?
1916 John Still Drive with Amherst as cross street went pending sale November 11. It was a short sale with one lender - don't know how sale will turn out.