Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Nchome, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

I am looking for a house in Charlotte NC in the Mountain island Lake area any good websites to help out?

Asked by Nchome, Charlotte, NC Fri May 1, 2009

Answers

9
My name is Jeff Monfils, the Broker in Charge at Revolution Real Estate in Mountain Island Lake . I just received this real estate information request from the website! Before I go any further, I want you to know that I will always respect your privacy. I am able to set up a private website that will meet all of YOUR needs and wants for home listings. No effort on your part. If you would just like informational listings or just want to communicate via email that is fine. Please let me know how you would like to communicate at this stage and I will totally respect that.
My direct number is 704 975 7616
Kindest Regards,
Jeff Monfils BIC/ CEO
Most MLS (Multiple Listing Services) which, usually, are only accessible by Real Estate Agents are the best site because they have the most comprehensive list of homes and the most complete data. However, these sites generally have a public accessible site associated with them. Contact a Real Estate Agent in the area to find out.
You can view all homes with property photo tours, mapping, sold comparable homes mapped, and details at http://www.HilaryBroadway.com. Just click on the Property Search tab. There is also a great home under the Featured Properties tab in Stonewater. The property address is 409 Stonewater Bay.
I am Jan Cameron, Broker in NC and SC. If you are looking for a great deal at the OVERLOOK subdivision on Mountain Island Lake I have a Realtor friend who has a listing there. This home is a must see! It has all the extras and can be had for a fantastic price...they are willing to take all offers.

If you are interested please call me... 704-724-3792.

Jan Cameron
Hi NChome!

If you will go to http://www.carolinahome.com/findahome/default.aspx you will be able to search through our MLS.

I hope you find something interesting! Mountain Island is a great area... kinda country, kinda city...

If you need the help of a Broker, please give me a call.

Glenda Marks
980-322-2532
I have one. If you are still interested in buying let me know. The house is very good. my email is vickywebworld@yahoo.com
Hello Nchome!

You will love the Mountain Isle Lake area of Charlotte! If you would be willing to email me the particulars on what you are looking for in a new home, I will set you up on our Gateway system. The Gateway system will send you a link to your personalized website and the listings that fit your criteria will be viewable. This will save you alot of time in searching. Your website will be updated daily as new homes come on the market, a home is sold or a price decreases or increases.

I would love to help you - Just let me know how!
Debbie
debra@hmproperties.com
704.421.2107
Hello, my team services that area and anywhere in the greater Charlotte area including SC. Check out findcharlottehomesnow.com. I think you will love the website!!! Please call with any questions 704-962-6155, Gabrielle Carneglia
I used the MI Harbor Community website before I purchase years ago. There are some really good deals there now.