Home Buying in Aurora>Question Details

makesh400, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

I am looking for a home with the below requirements.If someone could help, please let me know.

Asked by makesh400, Naperville, IL Tue Dec 25, 2012

1. Single family home preferably.
2. With private backyard
3. within Naperville 203 or 204 school district
4. Closer to railway station. Or atleast bus commute available to the Metra station.
5. Higher possibility of renting the home later ( not now, but have plans to rent it after couple of years)
6. Should not be very old, 10 years old is fine , or worst case max of 15 years if the home is in good condition.
7. 2 baths
8. preferably with a basement
9. Large kitchen with lot of storage.
10. Kitchen separated from Living room
11. Bed rooms with lot of storage ( walk-in closet is preferable)
12. With attached Garage
13. Price range upto 250 K.
14. Foreclosure homes also fine. Believing would get some good deals.

Answers

5
There are currently 4 homes in school district 204 that meet the following criteria

Under $250K, 2 baths, basement, attached garage and 15 years or younger. In district 203 the homes are higher priced, 2 are short sales, 1 foreclosure and 1 traditional sales. All 4 are in the Aurora/Eola with Naperville schools.

You should have no problems renting the homes out in future years since they are single family homes.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more information.
Excellent Criteria for which homes do exist that meet most of your needs. Work with a Realtor to assist you in achieving your goal. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Hi Makesh400,

Contact me directly or via my website http://(www.SelectiveBuyer.com) and I can send you a list of everything that meets your requirements. I grew up in DuPage county and am very familiar with the area and school systems. I am a full-service real estate broker, and would love to help you find a great property that fits all of your needs/wants.

Additionally, I offer all my buyer clients a cash incentive, after closing, that puts some money back in your pocket. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!

Terry Farnsworth
Licensed Broker
http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com
terryfarnsworth@prospectequities.com
Good morning and thank you for your inquiry about a home in the Naperville 203 or 204 school districts. There are 19 homes in school districtis 203 and 204 that are currently actively for sale under $250,000 with a basement and within your age of home requirements.

If you are interested in getting more information, let me know and I can set up a seach for you in the MLS to send these homes to you and to send you new listings as they become available.

If you are not currently working with a Realor, this is your best way to go as that way you only have one person working on your behalf and the process of finding a home is much clearer.

I can also help you in securing financing for your home purchase.

I may be reached at 630-802-5825 or email at MikeCluck@remax.net.

Thank you, Mike
Hi. I would be happy to set up a search for you with the must haves of your home. While I am sure that we can find a home with some of the items on your lists, the ones of more importance should take priority. Feel free to call me at 630.723.7999