Home Buying in Lancaster>Question Details

Jessica Cath…, Other/Just Looking in Lancaster County, PA

I am looking for a home to rent to own in Lancaster County in a nice neighborhood. I do not seem to be having any luck... Any help??

Asked by Jessica Catherson, Lancaster County, PA Sat Jul 13, 2013

Answers

9
Mark Rebert’s answer
I know of two properties available right now in the Lampeter-Strasburg School District. Each Rent-To-Own or Lease Purchase property is unique. Some owners require a large deposit while others just care about credit score. The reality is you need to have one of those two things otherwise you are going to be taken and really should focus on renting.

I have many options and programs that may be beneficial.

Contact me anytime as your FREE real estate resource.

Mark Rebert, REALTOR®
Prudential Homesale Services Group
150 North Pointe Boulevard
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717)742-0778 Direct
(717)560-9100 Office
(717)569-7943 Fax
http://www.lancohomesale.com
mrebert@prudentialhomesale.com

Licensed in Pennsylvania
Hi Jessica,

I am a realtor in Lancaster County. Additionally I have a client with a rental property here as well that is currently available. Please let me know if you would like to see any properties in the area I'd love to show them to you! :)
Hi Jessica,

I hope you are doing well. Do you have direct e-mail or the best way to reach you? I would like to send you information for a program that has been very successful as an alternative to rent to own.

Please feel free to call or text anytime! 717-669-7894

Daniele Seldomridge
Prudential Lancaster RE
717-291-9101
717-669-7894
You just need to know the area. As a florist here I go EVERYWHERE and see ALL THE NEIGHBORHOODS! I would love to work with you finding a home to rent to own here! Please call me and we can find the right place for you based on your details!!!
Looking forward to talking 717-442-3158
Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find rent-to-own properties. One thing to keep in mind, which my blog points out, is that relatively few properties will be listed that way (lease-option, lease-purchase, rent-to-own, etc.). Instead, often you have to find likely properties and make an offer on them.

http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
I have some options available, one near Lancaster City and one in East Petersburg. what area of the County do you prefer?
Good morning Jessica,

Feel free to contact our office to see how we can help you find a home and guide you down the path to home ownership. While it can be difficult to find rent to own or lease with option to purchase properties, we work with a number of programs that help us identify opportunities and present them to potential buyers.

Mark Boff
RMX Property Management
717-581-4710
Hi Jessica, to follow up from yesterday, there are lease purchase and rent w/option homes listed for sale on our local MLS. Some of these homes have been listed since 2012, one was listed in 2011 and the balance in 2013 that range in price from $45,900 to $995,000. Some have actual Lancaster zip codes others are in Ephrata, Quarryville, Elizabethtown and Columbia. I would be happy to work with you to give you first hand information to address your needs. Generally in a 'rent w/option' the seller sets the requirements via an option agreement and requires a down payment. A tenant-buyer pays a monthly rent with the option to buy at the end of the lease. Price is determined upfront, and usually a portion of the monthly payment can be applied to the purchase. I'm here to give you the answers you need when you need them. Feel free to reach out to anytime at the contact information on my profile. Enjoy your day! -Barbara Ries, REALTOR®
What price range and neighborhoods/ school districts do you prefer.
call or text me at 717-6697894. Need to get more details on what you are looking for!
Daniele