Home Buying in La Grange>Question Details

Amyg, Renter in La Grange, IL

I am looking for a home to rent in Dist 102. Are there any vacant homes that the owner would be willing to rent?

Asked by Amyg, La Grange, IL Tue May 4, 2010

Answers

6
Only 1 rental in this area - I will ask around in area if they are willing to rent....
we have one in western springs call us 630-239-1365.
No vacant homes - those are far and few between: COSSITT AVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Dist 102

I have a perfect place for you in this school district for under $1200/mo utilities included

Call me at 708/369-8094
You must weigh all of your options, rent vs. buying. And you are the only one that knows your situation. There are many great deals out there with the current market situation. If I can help in any way, please feel free to contact me. I wish you the best of luck with whatever decision you make!
Hi Amy-

There are currently 6 rentals in LaGrange. They are all condos/townhomes and the prices range from $700 to $1700/month and all of them either have 1 or 2 bedrooms.

If you would like more information let me know.

I hope this helps!

Laura Karambelas SFR, CREN, RCC, CNHS
Baird & Warner-Downers Grove
Dear Amy g,

It is possible owners with homes that aren't selling might be open to renting.

Contact a local Realtor to have a search done in the area MLS and that Realtor can assist you with contacting the Listing Agents to determine viable rentals.

Local Realtors on Trulia:
http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/La_Grange-agent--20832

In the Charleston SC area I often see homes in MLS for sale and rent at the same time ~ whatever moves first!

Best of Luck

Maureen