Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

Jonathan Rei…, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

I am looking for a home to relocate my private music lessons (out of the home) business. The right home at the right price would be one heck of a mot

Asked by Jonathan Reiser, Jacksonville, FL Fri Jan 3, 2014

Answers

3
You should get in touch with an agent in both markets. As a Keller Williams agent I have a huge network of agents and could refer you to a great agent in your area. As for Greenville, $90k does not buy much. I'm thinking of Cherrydale area as a possibility. There are dozens of agents on this site but you have to contact us individually per the terms of the site. Just send me (or any of us) a note and save yourself time and effort. You want to get one good agent working for you :)
I beg to differ. I don't know what you consider a lot or "much" in terms of a house, but I see more homes than I can sift through well under that I find suitable. I've been looking at all the real estate websites for months. I'm overwhelmed. This is why I'm asking for assistance. Why Cherrydale? Is this suggestion based on average home prices alone? Thanks again.
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014
Are you moving to Greenvile, SC? My office has a branch in Jacksonville, FL if you would like help finding someone who knows thzt area.
Jonathan, do you have an area in Greenville in mind? What is the "right" price range you are considering? Happy to help, just let me know
My price limit is 90,000. I am not afraid to consider a fixer upper. I actually live in my dream home and would love to find something similar. It's an 1894 farm house with a 1915 expanded kitchen. 2 story with basement, 2.5 baths, 3 bedrooms upstairs, original kitchen functions as my music studio along side my dining room. It's mostly updated/remodeled. I would expect to be able to sell for as much as 80,000 maybe more. I would have 30,000 + to put down on a new home.
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014