Mike Caffrey, Both Buyer and Seller in New York, NY

I am looking for a home on the south shore of Long Island can anyone suggest a good school district

Asked by Mike Caffrey, New York, NY Fri Mar 20, 2009

Answers

10
Ed McNulty’s answer
Hi Mike, there are many great schools here on the South Shore. I attached the link for the stats. Feel free to search my web site for all the available homes on the market.

EdMcNulty Realty LLC
29A North Village Ave., Rockville Centre NY 11570 'Corner of Sunrise Hwy.'

Ed McNulty 516-887-3603
We are as Realtors are not allowed to discuss school districts; you may want to directly check with the districts of interest to you or you can go on MLSLI.com under schools or Newsday.com under the real estate section and neighborhoods.

Anna
RVC has best school but super high school taxes. Towns like Belmore, Merrick or Oceanside have pretty good schools and much lower school taxes.

It is best schools for the tax money I would be interested in.
Rockville Centre has great schools
You could try greatschools.org but also do your own homework by visiting the school and speaking to parents who have children in that school.
Please feel free to visit my website to compare and contrast school districts on the South Shore of Long Island.
Good Morning Mike - As the other realtors have mentioned by law, we are not allowed to answer these types of questions. You may find this link to our website helpful to you in your search and investigation of the school districts: http://www.linksrealestategroup.com/default.asp.f-search_sch…
By law a Realtor can not answer this question. You may want to order the GillanGuide Best Schools.
They review the performance of all of Long Island's 126 public school districts and created an easy-to-understand list of the Island's best schools. They also reviewed the school's performance in light of it's neighborhood population and found schools that are doing an excellent job but may not be getting the recognition that they deserve.
Patrick C. Williams Jr.
Direct: (516)425-3764
Mike
My website as Neighborhood Profiles, section feel free to look
it will cost you nothing to search.

If you have additional questions you can direct them to me.
My Direct # 347-813-1290.
Here is my website http://fajardodelacruz.realtors.officelive.com
or my e-mail delacruz.fajardo3@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Unfortunately Real Estate agents are not allowed to recommend one school district over another. That could be considered steering and violates Fair Housing.

There are many websites that rate the school districts. You can also visit the various district websites to find information on their programs.

My website could be a good starting point, just click on the OUR TOWNS tab - http://www.FindYourHomeLI.com

I'd be happy to help you in your search for a home. I have lived on the South Shore of LI my whole life. My kids have been through Hewlett Woodmere School District 14.

You can also view my listings and search the MLSLI on my website.

I would also be happy to sign you up for ListingBook, a fabulous service that I use that will aid you in your home search, It gives you access to all the tools that Realtors use - right at your fingertips! All at no charge to you.

You can contact me by e-mail or on my cell.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Donna Galinsky
Pugatch Realty Corp
http://www.FindYourHomeLI.com
dgalinsky@pugatch.com
516-317-9253