Home Buying in Stanford>Question Details

Llmarron, Home Buyer in Roseville, CA

I am looking for a home just like 7417 Millport Dr. Do you know the name of the floor plan? Are there any available?

Asked by Llmarron, Roseville, CA Tue Apr 23, 2013

Answers

6
In the immediate area there are 5 homes on the market.

3 are 2,000 to 2,780 square feet and between $424,900 to $549,900 and,
2 are 1,708 and 1,775 square feet, $320,000 to $330,000

I can also get in touch with our title company and find out further information on the builder and floor plan. The home at 7417 Millport Dr. is 2,207 square feet. I have not seen the exact floor plan available currently, though the above properties are very similar, the biggest differences are the lot sizes. Only one is comparable to the Millport home, though that property is also about 500 additional square feet.

erintarekegn@gmail.com
I can set you up with a portal through my MLS and it will alert us both when a property matching your specific search criteria arrives on the market. We'll be able to communicate through the portal or regular email etc and you'll get a sense of how the market is moving for the homes that interest you. Just need all your contact info and I can set you up.
Name
Phone
Email
Bed & Bath counts
Minimum square footage
Pool sized yard preference
Ok. Home in Colorado needs to sell first. So it must be on the market right now? How's it coming along? Both of the homes I just told you about are also contingent upon the sellers finding replacement homes to purchase, so they are in the same boat as you.
There's an incredible property on Crater Lake Dr that's out of this world NICE! Asking price is 549k though. And another on Kings Canyon Dr in Rocklin that's pretty nice with pool asking 434k. Give me a call or send me an email and we can begin looking!
California 95678. Ok with no pool. I have pre-approval for loan. I have a home in Colorado, where I now live, and that needs to sell first.
I can definitely look for you. The listing for Millport Dr didn't state what model or floorplan. Single story and didn't have any pics other than front of home and backyard pool. Must yours have a pool? Or are you ok with one that has room to put one in if it's not there? Let me know if you've been pre-approved for a home loan or if you don't need one. If you do need one and haven't been pre-approved yet I can help.

Myron Butler
The F&L Network
916-871-5573
mbutler@fundandlend.com