Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Paola Hidalgo, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I am looking for a home in the low 30s, is it possible to find a house at this price in a decent condition?

Asked by Paola Hidalgo, Miami, FL Mon Feb 4, 2013

I have a approval but due to my income I can't get a loan over that amount (also due to my debt to income ratio)

Please help

Answers

8
To be absolutely honest I don't think so. For $30,000 we are talking about land value ONLY, ONLY in a few neighborhoods of Miami Dade County. There are condos in that range but again, ONLY in a limited number of areas and as previously discussed you will not be able to secure financing. You will need to talk to a mortgage professional to discuss other options that may be available to you.
Dear Paola,

You can get a condo but you would have to pay cash, otherwise you will be wasting your time and facing a lot of frustration.
I have a lot of properties in different areas and would gladly help you.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
Yanoska, thats a very helpful question. I think ill pay off my car and other debts and then try again. I do agree with you there might be other options available but I rather just pay off some debts. I palan to have my car paid off by August. Ill try again at the time. Thank you very much.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
My pleasure!
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Thanks a million, you are very helpful!
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Glad I was able to provide with some assistance. We do get points on Trulia for being voted best answer, if you find that my answer, answered your question I would really appreciate your vote. Please feel free to contact me in the future. If you would like to get a second opinion on financing I can also recommend a few professionals.
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Thanks everyone for your answer. Ania im fully aware of that =P im just asking a simple question
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hi Ms. Hidalgo,

Very unlikely but possible to find a one bedroom condo or studio in some areas in Miami. If you'd like go to my website at http://www.MiamiSunRealEstate.com and begin searching there.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
Andre that sounds very hopeful. Thanks
Hi Paola,

There are some possibilities specific to your situation being that you're akready approved. Give me a call and I'll go over a couple different scenarios with you that possibly could work.

Andre Shambley
786-704-8482
Dear Paola,

You can find a home in decent condition to rent for 30K annual rent.

You can also find a home in very good condition for 30K monthly rent.

Best of luck!

Ania Lenzholzer