Home Buying in 90031>Question Details

Elizabeth Sa…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I am looking for a handicapp wheelchair accessable section 8 house where can I go to find this information?

Asked by Elizabeth Sandoval, Los Angeles, CA Wed Jul 4, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are looking for a beautiful new development close to the beach, one of the best-kept local "secrets" happens to be Section 8 Housing at a develpment located near Jefferson & Lincoln (near Playa del Rey and Marina del Rey, with Culver City to the East). Its name is Play Vista Apartments -- located on Fountain Park Drive, Playa Vista, CA 90094 (I think there is also a website -- and there is a HUGE condo/home aspect to the complex, as well). Don't know what the wait list is now, but as I heard recently, it may not be long -- if at all! Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 13, 2007
I'd suggest going to your local housing authority. Many should have information on homes with landlords willing to work with people paying using section 8.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 5, 2007
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Look up HUD for your state, and find a HUD registered Broker in your area on it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 4, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer