Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

nicolemillne…, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

I am looking for a good trust worthy loan officer to help my husband and I get our credit on track to buy a home.

Asked by nicolemillner09, Charlotte, NC Wed Aug 7, 2013

Answers

6
sabra’s answer
My name is sabra and I am a loan officer (nmls #19442) and credit is my specialty with over 12 years of lending experience. Not only do I have sub 640 credit score programs with fha and va but credit repair is my specialty. Please call me monday at 704-970-1529. I will be working from 10-8. Im licensed in about 12 states and the name of my company is Reliance First Capital.

Sabra
Good evening, Nicole:
Below is a link to a Trulia Real Estate blog: Ten tips for repairing your credit history, raising score. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Good Evening Nicole,
We would recommend a certified credit repair specialist rather than a loan officer. If you want real results without a loan pitch contact us and we will put in touch with someone that has a long track record of success.
Have a great evening,
Daniel & Bonnie Papandrea
teamphomes@gmail.com
Hey Nicole,

I work with a loan officer who is great with buyers who need some guidance and credit repair. Feel free to email me and I'll shoot you back his information.

Amy Baker
Allen Tate Realtors
704-258-1459
Amy.Baker@allentate.com
You may need a credit repair specialist, but a good loan officer would be able to refer you to a competent one. I would recommend talking to a local REALTOR who can refer you to someone good.
what type of accounts do you have open and active?

call or email me if you wish.
We can then analyze your income in order to determine a mortgage program that will be best for your family and a price range for you to consider.
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2013
Continue making all your payments on time. This is imperative. It can take a year or two to recover from a missed payment---especially a GOVT. INSURED student loan.

I am assuming these accounts you have open are reporting to all 3 Bureaus. Is this correct? If not, it's a big issue in NOT building your score. If you haven't seen a copy of your credit report, complete an application online at my website and I'll send it to you and we'll complete the analysis with instructions to become mortgage ready.

IF your Charge offs show $0 balance you will be ok as time passes. How much are the collections? When did they occur? What about the medical bills? When did they occur? How much are they? Different loan programs and guidelines restrict the amount of collections that can go unpaid. (You won't get this from a Realtor or Credit Repair Specialist) Results can be seen in as little as 2-6 months.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2013
Hi Andy,
We have two car loans, a kays credit card, and student loans. The rest are collections/charge offs and medical bills. The car, kays, and student loans are all current however there have been some missed payments on the student loans in the past year or two.
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013