Sean, Real Estate Pro in San Diego County, CA

I am looking for a good agent with connections to an aggressive FHA financing company that could close quickly.

Asked by Sean, San Diego County, CA Sat Apr 28, 2012

First time home buyer who is looking to get the best "bang for the buck"-

over 700 FICA and $ 80k yearly.

Looking for something under 250k, south bay/chula vista/bonita/H-street.

Young 3 member family.

Answers

6
With the scenario you have provided you should be able to qualify for an FHA loan. I would be happy to assist you when looking for your new home to purchase. I am a 3rd generation Realtor, I have been full time in real estate since 2004 and have sold an average of 48 homes per year during my real estate career. If you are looking for an experienced Realtor who will look out for your best interests please contact me asap! You can also visit my website at http://www.TimeForHomes.com for more information
Let me know if you want to go out looking at properties. I can show you homes under $250k. 3 bed 2 bath I am assuming? DO you need a yard or garage? I work with a lender that can help you at no cost to pre approve you and no obligation. Just let me know. I have lived in 91913 for almost 25 years.
Roger, call Ray Ferguson, he has been getting it done here in South Bay for years.
Hi Sean,
Look no further. I work for the biggest and most influential Real Estate Co. In the south bay Coldwell Banker West.
I specialize in Buyers and have many years experience. Please google me, Maria Esparza Coldwell Banker West and check my info. We also have in-house Point Mortgage. I personally work with a broker who her specialty is FHA. I can immediately set you up on your personalized website so you can begin receiving info on homes that meet your specific criteria. Please contact me to set an appt. I Guarantee you we will give you excellent service.
Thank You
Maria Esparza
Coldwell Banker West
619-203-6244
Hi Sean,

My name is Barbara Chamizo and I work with Century 21 Award in Eastkake Chula Vista. Being a Real Estate Consultant and local community member as well, I am very familiar with the Chula Vista and Bonita Communities. There are some great opportunities right now for young families like yours, prices are low and so are interest rates.

Also, on my team is our in house Mortgage Broker Horacio Herrera with Greenpath Funding an affiliate of Wells Fargo Bank. Whom specializes in FHA loans and aggressively works to find the best interest rates for his clients.

Please contact me. I would love to help you find the right house and right loan for you and your family. You can reach me by phone email or by visiting my website.

(619) 869-1477
barbara@sdhomesrealpro.com
Hey Sean!

I specialize in the South Bay area! The lender I work with guarantees the lowest interest rate and the quickest closing time. They close in 3 weeks! I'm not kidding! If you're serious about buying a home, call me! Or at least go to my website at http://www.rogerma.com

I'm also the only Realtor with a guarantee! I guarantee that I'll find the house you want and get your offer accepted! Guaranteed!