Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Omeka, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I am looking for a furnished 2 storey single family home under $120,000 in Orlando. Possibly a bank reo.

Asked by Omeka, Orlando, FL Sat May 12, 2012

Donald Toldson’s answer
Hi Omeka. Homes that meet your criteria is still available. I've located several of them. Please give me a call at 352-242-3939(Office) or 352-459-2142(Cell) or visit my website http://www.donaldtoldson.com.
There are two available, however they are unfurnished and they require alot of work.

Let me know,

Paulette Korr, GRI, SFR, NAPW

3451 Technological Ave Suite 11

Orlando FL 32817

Ph: 407-592-6356

Fax: 407-608-1155

E-mail: pkorr1234@gmail.com

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Thanks, but we are looking for something that doesn't require much work.
Flag Sat May 12, 2012
Hello, I did a quick area search for you and what you are looking for is not available. However, if you were willing to change your search just a little to include townhomes and villas, instead of a single family, or to up the price a little and to change from a two storey to a one storey, then all kinds of single family properties pop up. Please feel free to call me or any of these other great realtors who have responded to help you with your search, and remember when looking to purchase a property that it better not to have too many limiting factors, as you may miss out on great buying opportunities.
Carolyn Bird
Fusilier Realty Group
Certainly. One storey, single family home, 3/4 bed rooms, 2/more baths,furniture is optional,don't care about a pool/living near water, clean, quiet neighborhood a must. Thanks
Flag Sat May 12, 2012
Hi Omeka,

Please send me an email with what you are looking for, such as the number of bedrooms, the location, and how soon do you need the house,etc...

Huong Tran
Good luck. I will be very surprised if what you want still exists, but then life can be full of surprises.

There are a few furnished pool homes in the vacation areas, but they would all be 3/2's and 4/2's and not big enough to be 2 story.
Well, furniture is definately optional, but it never hurts to ask for what you want. Prefer the look of a 2 storey, but not written in stone.
Flag Sat May 12, 2012
Good Afternoon Omeka

Please call or email me to discuss the details of your criteria for your home search here in Orlando.
After we have an initial chat to verify what you are looking for, I will email to you a list of bank foreclosures and we can take it from there!

Michelle Bardsley
407 619 -1961
Thanks Michelle, I will do that.
Flag Sat May 12, 2012
Hola Omeka!

I am FL license realtor, I will be happy to help you finding your future home.
Send me a email with what are you looking and I will send you some listing.

Humberto Cuevas
La Rosa Realty
Thank u.
Flag Sat May 12, 2012