Arash Vakil, Real Estate Pro in 11103

I am looking for a four family unit in Astoria, LIC, Jackson Heights, Woodside or Sunnyside. Where is the best place to start looking for a broker?

Asked by Arash Vakil, 11103 Wed Aug 25, 2010

I am already pre-approved for a 900K loan and I am looking to spend upwards of $1,000,000 on a four family unit that I am looking to occupy. I may consider up to six but I understand that after four units it becomes a commercial loan.

I am looking for a broker to help me with this. I need a broker that is quick with e-mail and is highly organized to keep track of any MLS properties I've sent over.

Answers

6
Please feel free to look here for professionals or for LIC please feel free to come into our office DOUGLAS ELLIMAN LIC located at 47-37 Vernon Blvd. We are very well versed on townhouses in the area and have a number available in your price range exclusively.

Best of Luck!
You can always find agents in sites like Trulia, Zillow, yelp etc or maybe word of mouth. Check the reviews online , I am sure that will be helpful.
I believe that for your specific needs you would be best serviced by a Real Estate Professional that has experience in both the residential and commercial markets. Since you are looking for a property that will be owner occupied, I think you need to tailor a custom strategy that covers everything from your living needs to the type of income you will be receiving from the rental units. If you have yet to find a property, I can help you put together this plan and begin the process in searching and ultimately finding you the optimum property. If you would like to discuss about how we can work together please feel free to call me at any time direct on my cell #: (917) 545-8050. You can always email me as well at: nick.sakalis@cbmoves.com
Right here my friend, I am a Buyer's Agent and go extra mile for my clients.
I can offer you wealth of knowledge, dedication and integrity. I am a good negotiator & have the latest technology and resources to get you the most updated information in today's market.

Feel free to contact me, it would be my pleasure to assist you with your home purchase.

Yael Shanee
Keller Williams Realty Landmark
Licensed Real Estate Agent
32-55 Francis Lewis Blvd.
Flushing, NY 11358
Office: 718-475-2700
Find me on the web:
http://www.YSnycproperties.com
Arash,
I'm sure you'll have several agents clamoring to get your business. I am on one of them. If you have not interviewed any agents, I would be pleased to speak with you. I have sold properties in Queens and Long Island. I work with buyers as a certified buyer representative - that basically means I represent the buyer instead of the seller. I can assure you of two things: I work hard and I'll always tell you the truth. If I can assist you, please let me know. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
In The Top 2% of Century 21 Agents Nationwide!
Choose your agent with care--interview a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best-- ask about scheduling around your needs, who will choose the properties to be seen, can you expect updates on new listings and recently sold properties, and how often will communication occur, etc. Ask about current sales in your areas of interest, negotiating strategies, etc. Buyers should be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously. If you need assistance, feel free to contact me directly.