Home Buying in Huron>Question Details

Mike Semon, Home Buyer in Huron, OH

I am looking for a cottage in Marblehead and or surrounding area with view of the bay or lake what site is best for looking

Asked by Mike Semon, Huron, OH Sat Aug 11, 2012

Answers

5
we have a place in marblehead on the water. whatis the price range you're looking for?
Hi Mike! My name is Andy Parker. I'm a full time real estate agent. I would like to make your search easy for you. I can set up a search that will email you listings in your search criteria. My company also offers a site where you can search on your own. Please call me at 440-670-6119 if you would like me to help you!
Mike if you go to http://www.prudentialproperties and sign up it will allow you to look at all properties for sale, just pick areas you are interested in, If you'd like, you can email me at prujoy1@aol.com and I'd be happy to set up alerts to your email of properties available in Marblehead with view of bay or lake.
Mike, James Gordon gave you excellent advice. I am that local REALTOR who can get you set up in our local MLS (Firelands) so you can receive new listings in the area as soon as they come on the market. Our local MLS doesn't freely share their IDX with many of the internet sites so you may not see new listings as soon as they hit the market. I am also a member of NORMLS (Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service). NORMLS does not allow public access to their site but an agent member can set you up to receive new listings from there. The majority of the listings in Marblehead, Catawba, Port Clinton and surrounding area will be on Firelands MLS.
Mike the best way to find a property to purchase is to get in touch with a local Realtor® and have them et you up a feed from the MLS. That way you will know about properties as soon as they are listed and it is a very unobtrusive system.