Christine Ge…, Home Buyer in Sayville, NY

I am looking for a coop in this area between $100,000 and $125,000 can you help me?

Asked by Christine Gelish, Sayville, NY Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

6
If you are limimting your choices to Sayville, there are currently only 2 within your budget that are available. I would be happy to e-mail them to you as well as others if you have any other areas of interest.
Thank you
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage in NY
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Christine,
Your first step is to get a preapproval by a lender who knows what a co-op is. Find a mortgage originator that you are comfortable with, go over your finances (especially downpayment). With a preapproval find a buyers' agent that knows what a coop is. Each coop has requires a certain percentage down and DTI. A knowledgeable agent can show you co-op unit that you would qualify for (Board approval).
Dear Christine,

I will take a look right now and get back to you asap. Gerry selya 631-834-9671
Consider working with an agent, check out local print ads, and newspapers.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Consider working with an agent of your own; also check http://www.mlsli.com for available area properties. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Looking for a property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150