Home Buying in Roseburg>Question Details

Samantha, Home Seller in Alaska

I am looking for a contractor or individual who buys used mobile homes and remodels to resell.

Asked by Samantha, Alaska Sun Aug 17, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


i am an contractor who does remodeling in homes/mobile homes.if interested call 414-763-4268 ask for greg.thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 5, 2008
I know a contractor in southern oregon who does a lot of that. I'll e-mail his name and # to you if you post your e-mail, because I'm not sure if he'd appreciate me putting his name and phone # out in cyberspace.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 19, 2008
Hi Samantha. I know of some mobile home parks in Las Vegas who are doing that, but not anyone locally here in Oregon. I do know of someone who will pay to have an older mobile home moved off site; however, they do not do remodel work. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Linda
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 18, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer