Home Buying in Enterprise>Question Details

Jim, Home Buyer in Florida

I am looking for a condo/town home or garden home near a golf course in the Fort Rucker, Alabama area.

Asked by Jim, Florida Thu Apr 3, 2008

Answers

9
Hello Jim,
We have great Options for you here in Enterprise, and soroundsounding areas.
New build Garden homes, comunities of townhouses with tennis courses and pools.
We have two Golf courses in Enterprise, there is one on Fort Rucker, and serval in Dothan.
I can help you to narrow them down, and negotiate a good price for you.
I can also send you a pagage with information, of Enterprise if you want.
Please, provide more specific info: Price Range, Bedrooms, Bath and Ammenities you would like to have.
My goal is your Satisfaction.
Please contact me at anytime at:
nicoleannicelli@gamil.com
334-464-0782
Nicole Annicelli
Century 21 Regency Realty, Inc.
531 Boll Weevil Circle
Enterpise, A.L
Hi Jim,
How are you? Thanks for asking about properties in the Ft Rucker area. We have several very nice townhome/garden home subdivisions available here in Enterprise. We have several great areas that I would love to show you. .Are you in the military? Or have you been in the military? We have an amazing Military Reward Program that will put money in your pocket at closing. If you were or are in the military; please let me know so I can tell you about our great program:) Have you seen any homes that interest you? http://enterprisehomesnow.com You are more than welcome to go on this website and put me down as a contact. I can get nore information or take extra pictures on any homes you may like. I have a few in the $79'000 range and higher.I just want you to know I am here to help if you need me. I am a Buyer's Agent. So at Team Linda Simmons I do not list my own properties. So when someone tells me what they are looking for I search the entire Wiregrass area for their dream home:) I'd love the opportunity to help you find your Perfect home. I can be reached on my cell phone at 815-566-5883.
Lisa Vazquez :)
Hi Jim,

I happen to own a great townhouse located within minutes of at least four golf courses. The property is located in Daleville, AL, which is between the courses in Enterprise, Ozark, Ft. Rucker and Dothan. Most notably the Robert Trent Jones course in Dothan is only 15 minutes away. All of the others are even closer. This unit was just completely upgraded inside and out and is immaculate. I have just dropped the price to $79,000 to move it fast. If you are interested in taking a look or for more detatails give me a call at 334-406-1000. I am a local small time buyer/seller (not an agent) and would enjoy helping answer questions about the Wiregrass area.
Hi Jim,

Thanks for inquiring about properties in the Ft Rucker area. We have several very nice townhome/garden home subdivisions available here in Enterprise. Tartan Pines is a newer subdivision with higher end garden homes along with a fabulous golf course. There are two other townhome areas very close to Tartan Pines that you might be interested in as well. Are you planning a trip to our area soon? If so, I'd love to show you a variety of possibilities. If you could, please give me an idea of what you'd like in a home as well as a price range. If you'll share your email with me, I'll be glad to email you several properties to view on-line. I look forrward to hearing from you soon... have a GREAT day!
Karren Lewis, Coldwell Banker, 334-406-3246
Hello, we have several different locations of town homes in the area, however the nearest to the new Golf course "Tartan Pines" is The Woodlands townhomes. We have several units for sale. Some are 1-2 yrs old (used) some new construction. Check on this site to review a sample http://WIREGRASS.fnismls.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=4f6c8…
or get in touch with me for more information. I'll email you all the details. Nancy Cafiero 334-389-1758 or nancy@c21regencyrealty.com
Hi Jim, This is Debbie Sunbrock, Realtor, ABR from Century 21 in Enterprise, AL. We are 5 to 10 minutes from Fort Rucker and I believe the town of choice to live in while stationed at Fort Rucker. Dothan is about 40 minutes to the east and does have a golf course and more of the chain restaurants that you see in metro areas, but it doesn't give you that quick drive to the base like Enterprise does. .......and isn't that the beauty of living in a small town, no traffic and quick drive to work. We have two major golf courses in Enterprise, Tartan Pines and Enterprise Country Club. We also have a driving range on Rucker Blvd. Fort Rucker also has it's own golf course. My company has listed some brand new construction town homes close to Tartan Pines. The development is called the Woodlands and the street is call Jasmine Circle. 312 Jasmine Circle, mls# 22964 is completely built and ready to move in and right now the builder is running a special FIVE YEAR BUILDERS WARRANTY for free. It is priced at $129,500, 1662 sf, one car garage, 2 story and is 5 seconds to the golf course at Tartan Pines. Check my web site http://www.homesinenteprise.com to see this listing. Put in the mls #22964. Let me know when you are coming to town and we will look at all the town homes available in that development, there are several ready live in and completed. My phone number is 334-406-9079 cell. Call or leave a message and I will return your call asap. Thanks, Debbie
Hi Jim,

Enterprise has two golf courses, Tarten Pines & The Country Club. We also have a driving range on one of our main roads (Rucker Blvd.) heading into Ft. Rucker. There are many town homes and a few garden homes in the area. Enterprise's radius is only about 10 miles and right next to Ft. Rucker. So there are plenty of options, just depends what price range and what you are really looking for. If you would like any other information, please contact me at cheleh7@yahoo.com. Good luck on your search!
I am selling a house in Enterprise, Alabama. There is a small golf course about .5 mile away. go to http://www.justinposs.com/index.php?page_id=288 look at 208 mullins st. thank you
Hi Jim,

You've got a couple of options, depending on your price range. Here in Dothan, which is about 20 miles east of Fort Rucker, we have Highland Oaks, a part of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. Over in Enterprise, there is Tartan Pines Golf course. There are also a couple of smaller courses located a little further from the base.

Visit our website at dothanhomesearch.com to search for homes around the area. Email me at charles(at)dothanhomesearch.com with any questions or if I can be of further help.