Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Misbette, Renter in

I am looking for a condo in a certain subdivision, I see several foreclosures, how do I get information about who to contact about them.

Asked by Misbette, Sun Feb 16, 2014

I have tried calling several realtors but no success they said they can't get info on them???I know that's not right.

Answers

4
The question is where do you see these foreclosures? If it's here on Trulia or over on Zillow, then you are likely just seeing reports on what is happening in the courts, which has nothing to do with what is on the market. The whole foreclosure process takes over 2 years in Florida and during that time, you won't be getting any info from the bank doing the foreclosing because they don't own the condo yet.
Misbette,

Sometimes when you see foreclosure properties on Zillow, Trulia or some other major websites, They are actually in foreclosure. Meaning they are still in the foreclosure processes. Most of the time, they comes from Realty Trac which is a company based out in CA. These homes maybe still in the office of foreclosures attorneys or asset management companies and are not ready to sell. I think that's why the agents can not find them on MLS. If you already know what you want, my recommendation to you is to get your financing/fund ready because when these properties hit the market, they will go very fast. There are thousands of investors flooding the market right now looking to get these deals. Good luck and please do not hesitate to call me if you have additional questions.

TN-Trung Nguyen
Real Estate Professional
La Rosa Realty LLC.,
Licensed in FL
tnguyen@larosarealty.com
http://www.tnguyen.larosarealty.com
Cell: 321.946.1403
Hi Misbette,

Foreclosures are a tricky thing. There could be several reasons why they can not find info on them. If you drive by a home and see the papers on the door it has taken up to 3 years before it is a saleable property. There are hundreds of foreclosed properties on the MLS. But they are bank owned. When you say foreclosures are you talking before they go back to the bank? I have lots of tools that can assist you with this process. Our office even has a foreclosure team. Take a minute to view my profile and endorsements to see if you would be interested in working with me. Feel free to call or email me directly!

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
407-334-4856
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
Would you mind contacting me? I will see what I can find out for you.