Home Buying in 19150>Question Details

Valerie, Home Buyer in 19150

I am looking for a certified FHA 203k contractor in the Exeter Ca area. Please send me contact information at aussieagilitydogs@yahoo.com

Asked by Valerie, 19150 Thu Dec 3, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Your 203k lender should be able to get you a list of 203k certified contractors in your area, and have recommendations of who has done a good job in the past. Not all contractors are created equal, regardless of certification. You can also get them from HUD and from various other sites. Your work does not have to be done by a 203k certified contractor - keep in mind - - just a licensed contractor, (and do be sure to get several competitive bids on the scope of work) however your initial scope of work report - if you are doing a 203k consultant, versus a 203k streamline loan will need to be done by a HUD certified 203k contractor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 13, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer