LL117, Home Buyer in 11217

I am looking for a buyers agent to assist me with a small apartment purchase in ditmas park

Asked by LL117, 11217 Wed Aug 1, 2012

Answers

6
Dear LL117:

If you want a buyers agent just make sure it is clear up front what your obligation to that agent is and whether or not you will have to pay them a fee. A buyers agent has a legal and fiduciary responsibility to protect the buyers (your) best interests. Sometimes the buyer pays the buyer's agent commission, other times it can come from the home seller. Your buyers agent will have to disclose that arrangement when they are showing you properties as well.

If I can be of further assistance or if you still need a buyer's agent, please contact me. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
I will be happy to speak with you to get more
information on what type of agent you will need.
Thank you.

Please just give me a call as soon as you can.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Ask people you may know for referrals; or contact and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best....
I would be glad to assist you. Most properties out there are overpriced also... Maybe I can assist in getting the place you want at a lesser price.

Call me anytime!

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
If you need a buyers agent start interviewing agents to find the professional that understands what you are looking for, and can help you find the best location to invest your money, and most of all one that you feel comfortable with and trust. Remember you will spend a lot of time with this professional and being able to communicate and trust their opinion is important. hope this helps.
Hello. I can help you as I have the ABR REALTOR designation (Accredited Buyer Representative) & have represented a number of buyers over the past several years. Thank you, Julie
Thank you, where are you located Julie?
How are you compensated- it is through the buyer or seller?
Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012