Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

marcco411, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I am looking for a buyer's agent. I want to purchase some mutli-family properties in detroit.

Asked by marcco411, Detroit, MI Fri Nov 2, 2012

Please answer if you have experience dealing with that kind of property and if can really add value bringing interesting deals. Thank you for your time.

Answers

7
If you are looking to buy some investment properties in the Detroit area please contact Mike Anthony at USM Realty in Livonia, Mi at 313-969-4841. Let him know I sent you and he will take good care of you. They specialize in Realty, property management, and construction. I inspect all of their properties, so I make sure that they are move in ready.
Hi

I have worked with several investors in multiple property deals. If i can be of assistance please contact me.

Thank You
Robert Schweiss
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012

We are a full service agency here in the city to help you navigate the logistics of purchasing investments with the high ROI.

Call us with questions.
Theresa Davis
The Real Estate Team
313-575-8992
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Contact me I will be able to help take care of your housing needs.
Hello Marco,

I deal with a few of the heavy hitters in Detroit. I have one client that owns over 300 homes in Detroit and three others that own about 125 between them. These are all single family homes though, not multi family. But they are bidding on apartment complexes to rehab as we speak.

I can provide you everything from homes that need to be rehabbd from well under $10,000.00 each or I can provide you with homes that will be turn-key, rehabbed, rented and making money. My contact information is below, so feel free to send me an email and I can provide few PDF files of homes that are ready to go. These owners will do everything from teh rehab work, to leasing and management, it will be one stop shopping without any hassles.

Contact me and I can give you more details. We have access to well over 3,000 homes in Detroit that other agents will not be able to get their hands on. I look forward to hearing from you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
hi marcco,

i can help you with your needs, i have worked with investors in the past .

Bob Schweiss
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
Give me a call! I am networked with Accredited Buyer's Representatives across the country! I'd love to help you!! 910.545.0450