Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

Kyla Steinkr…, Home Owner in Zephyrhills, FL

I am looking for a broker or lender with a 10% construction perm loan product in the Tampa, FL area

Asked by Kyla Steinkraus, Zephyrhills, FL Mon Apr 1, 2013

Profile picture for user278801

user278801
Contributions:4

I have found four banks so far in the Tampa area who offer 10% down construction perm loans. I was hoping to find a broker who would have more access than just locally to find the best package. I am hoping to find a lender who will let us lock the permanent loan rate at the initial closing. I have found one, but not one that serves our area. We are in Pasco county, specifically Dade City/ Zephyrhills. Credit in the 750s with low dti. Already pre-approved for $250,000. Thanks! -Kyla

Answers

7
I am working with Mike Carrier at FBC MORTGAGE now, 3.5% down. FHA CONSTRUCTION TO PERM ($250k). Our builder recommended him and its been great. -Jessica
Kyla,
if your are still looking for a const./ perm loan conact me and I can pass on the contact info for FBC Mortgage they work with a local bank and are very good at the C/P loan.
Hi Kyla!

I would love to help you with this. I am affiliated with hundreds of the nation’s leading lenders, enabling you to build a solid foundation on quality loan product while staying competitive and well positioned for new market trends. As a private mortgage broker I am able to offer more packages then banks alone.

Please feel free to contact directly at 239-699-3262 or jgreen@mytampabaylender.com.

If you have some time check out my webpage and the testimonials section!

Look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you. I have already left a message with Regions but haven't heard back yet. And I will call Bank of Tampa tomorrow. Thank you for the advice. -Kyla
Have you checked with Bank of Tampa? I know they have a very aggressive construction loan.
Hi Kyla,

Try Regions Bank. They have a great portfolio loan that is a ONE TIME CONSTRUCTION TO PERM Loan that is designed to save you money. Check the link out below and if you need an brokers agent, we would be more than happy to help.

Thanks.
If this is the end loan you are looking to do after construction is complete it is an easy loan to do. You can call Matt Kenna at 813-465-0059. You can do this loan with 5% Conventional or 3.5% FHA. If you are not set on the property and are potentially looking for existing property or home just built but finished feel free to give myself a call. Mike Gingras 813-802-0789 Thank you