Home Buying in High Point>Question Details

Sara, Renter in High Point, NC

I am looking for a 5 br, 3 ba home to rent in High Point, Trinity, Thomasville area. We are willing to pay up to $1200 a month, but would like a

Asked by Sara, High Point, NC Thu Jun 24, 2010

decent house, not something run down. I have tried looking online and am having trouble finding something. We will be able to move in Aug 1st. Sara

Answers

4
Crystal’s answer
If you are still in search of a home in this area or found one of interest, contact me with your criteria and/or the address and I am sure we can get you guys in a Home quickly. I have some great resources and program resources that you may can qualify for.
Hi Sara,
If you are still looking for a rental in the HP, Trinity, TVille area, let me know.
I am local, I live in Trinity, and I may have some possibilities for you.
Rick
Hi Sara,

i typically do not handle rental properties. But I did take a look at availability for you and found only 2 homes in the entire Triad with 5BR/3BA available for rent. Neither was in the area you described, and both were significantly higher rent.

Your best bet is likely to deal with a company that deals specifically with rentals. Often, they do not list the homes they are working with in the MLS due to high turn over and the cost factor versus exposure to renters.

Best of luck,
Any local agent can help you, contact any realty office(s) and inquire--also check local print media for by oner rentals.