Home Buying in South Shore>Question Details

Anita M., Home Buyer in South Shore, KY

I am looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent with garage and kitchen appliances included in Scioto County. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Asked by Anita M., South Shore, KY Wed Jun 9, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Any local agent can help you--contact any local realty office(s) and inquire--or for by owner rentals--check local print media, Craig's List, any other real estate related websites, ask current neighbors, co-workers, friends, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 9, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer