Msut, Home Buyer in 02478

I am looking for a ballpark estimate to install heating system; foced-water. Water lines are in place

Asked by Msut, 02478 Sun Aug 30, 2009

however no radators or baseboard heaters. I would prefer mixture of baseboard and radiators.

Answers

4
Susan Costa’s answer
Depending on the footage that needs to be installed. The size of the system and if you are handy enough to do some of the lay out prep work the cost is approx $7,000. plus.

I just closed on a three bedroom - cape. Appox 1800 Sq Ft of living space and that is what my buyer paid for a new system with the plumbing partially laid out by the buyer.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 30, 2009
Just installed the top of the line Buderus 5 section boiler with a superstore 60 gallons. Total cost was 5750 less the energy credit from nstar. Not sure on the baseboard cost as it would depend on how much is needed and how many floors your talking about.
call dave chase 617-926-3701 chase & tolan plumbing very good i use them
Are the walls open already, what is in place, old system may have asbestos, this abatement could be 6,000.00 by itslef!

Get 3 quotes always!