Home Buying in Baytown>Question Details

Jessica Buff…, Real Estate Pro in 38117

I am looking for a Realor to list my grandmother's house in Baytown, TX - any reccomendations?

Asked by Jessica Buffington, 38117 Tue May 28, 2013

Answers

5
I'm a direct homebuyer and would gladly give you a free property evaluation. I am not an agent but have worked with a few good ones in Baytown. Any agent can list your grandmother's house but very few will do little more than put the listing on the MLS and then wait for the buyer's agent to show the home and bring them offers. When you interview agents, ask them what their marketing plan would be for the property? Are they going to want you to do repairs? Baytown is a hot area right now for home sales but unless the property is very high value and doesn't need any repairs, most agents won't do much other than list it.
Hello Jessica, I would certainly welcome the opportunity of speaking with you about listing your grandmothers home here in Baytown. Please give me a call at 713-254-0395
Hi Jessica,
I will be glad to list your grandmother's house in Baytown. My name is Veronica Duff with Champions Real Estate Group, LLC. I've lived in Baytown for 37 years now and know the area and people really well. Please feel free to contact me to discuss the details of the listing. My number is 832-514-1354 and my e-mail address is duff.veronica@yahoo.com

I look forward to speaking with you.
Veronica
I would recommend you go to CRS.net and contact about 4 or 5 agents who specialize in Baytown. Let them know what your expectations are and what your referral fee will be.
I can have great one call you.

Do you have power of attorney for her?
Are you going to be the person who signs the listing agreement?

Most of the work we can accomplish over the phone and via fax or email.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX