Home Buying in Cape Coral>Question Details

Contino818, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

I am looking for a Owner Finance Home in Cape Coral, 4 bedrooms with a pool. Please respond ASAP

Asked by Contino818, Cape Coral, FL Sat Mar 16, 2013

Would consider Alva Florida with a large lot.

Answers

6
dianeker’s answer
I have a 3 bedroom 2400 sf pool home in the southwest area of the Cape off of Skyline and south of Cape Coral Parkway and a private investor that would fund the mortgage at 70% that will be listed in the 220k range, just renovated and will be ready in approx 3 weeks. Call me should you have interest at 239-691-0025
Owner Financing is rare these days. It is a seller's market, and most sellers know what they can ask for their home and rather take the 'cash' in a few months than finance. Often the sellers have a mortgage on their home too, and therefore they need a good amount of 'cash' to pay-off the current mortgage.
Hi
Before we all go crazy looking for you, how much cash do you have to put down? On a $200k home be prepared to put 25% down which would be $50, 000. I have sellers willing to finance at rates of 7-8% balooning in 3 years if interested.
I have a source for financing outside of a bank. If you are interested, give me a call and I can give you his contact info. That way you aren't limited to one or two houses that the owners will finance. There are very few homes that are advertised as owner-finance but that doesn't mean they won't consider it if asked. I have done this before for clients and it does work. Thanks.

Margie Birch
239-691-1303
mbirch1@comcast.net
Miloff Aubuchon Realty Group
They are not easy to come across, but I can do a search but will need some more information from you. Please email me at Frank@gulfgatewayrealty.com or give me a call at 239-243-6224. Thanks

Frank Glaab
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
I have on in mind in Cape Coral. 4 bedroom with pool in great location. Owner will finance. Patrick Castleberry 239.839.5553