LJ, Both Buyer and Seller in Austin, TX

I am looking for a Lost Creek expert. We are looking for a property near the Lost Creek Country Club golf course with a view.

Asked by LJ, Austin, TX Fri Mar 9, 2012

I am most interested in condos, townhouses, or homes that fit this description. It is not necessary for the property to active on the market. We have a 1-2 year timeframe before purchase.

Answers

11
any good agent can help you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 9, 2012
GREAT CHOICE! I'm the managing Director for Sotheby's International Realty in Austin and We know Lost Creek very well. Michelle and I have several clients /friends living in that area. Find out more about us at http://www.AustinLuxuryGroup.com. My wife, Michelle and I are partners and can help make your experience buying in Lost Creek enjoyable and successful.
Web Reference: http://garyandmichelle.com
LJ, I too am a Residential Specialist in that area and would be happy to assist you! I have assembled a great team of lenders, inspectors etc. and we can assist you from start to finish. I do not charge for Buyer Representation and am on the top rated agents here in Austin and I'm also a Master Instructor with Keller Williams Realty, Austin's number one real estate company. I actually teach Buyer Representation, Negotiations, etc. Please click on my name and review my credentials and client testimonials, and let me know if I may be of assistance. I set you up with your own personal website that gives you 100% access to the MLS so you see exactly what's going on with any property on the market. I also have a host of other services I provide as well that my clients find very very useful. Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, Realtor/Master Instructor, 512-261-4415
Hi LJ,

While I do work in several areas, my last closing was in Lost Creek on March 1st. The buyers did a considerable amount of looking and requested a lot of research, so I am familiar with the most current market. As previously stated, the inventory has been tight.

Also, we have a great list and buy program. Feel free to visit my webiste and contact me anytime. I would be happy to send you all the current research that I have.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Hi LJ: I live in the Woodslopes condo community on the north side of Lost Creek Country Club. And I am an active golf member at the club. I have handled leases and sales in this complex. Please contact me and I will be happy to assist you in implementing your plan.

Barbara Brown
Turnquist Partners Realtors
Westlake Office
512-799-0668
I am an agent that lives in Lost Creek and just love it. I am happy to assist you in locating a home here. The inventory is rather tight right now, so it might take a little while to find just the right one, but staying on top of it will win out.
Please feel free to give me a call and visit our website. Our family is more than happy to help you with your Lost Creek home purchase.
Since you have plenty of time, I would really like to schedule a buyer consultation meeting with you so we clearly understand your goals and preferences.
Kind regards,
Chris and family - The Austin Real Estate Team of
Keller Williams
Good afternoon LJ, based on your interest in Lost Creel I can tell you the following, presently there are 2 condos available, 1 townhome and 3 houses available in the immediate area of "Lost Creek". rangin from $274,900 to $639,900. Additionally I noticed that you are also a home seller, is your home in Lost Creek?

If you would like to look at available homes, I have a free homesearch link on my webpage that you are welcome to use. Regarding your interest in finding a "Lost Creek expert", all I can say is that I have been helping people sucessfully buy and sell homes all over Austin for the past 14 years and would be glad to assist you in the process.

Kevin Roy
ABR, CRS, GRI, SRES
ERA Bettinger Realtors, Inc.
512-426-2689
Send me your email address and I will send you what's available via email.

Nanci

nancizimmerman@yahoo.com
I have lots of experience in Lost Creek. Get info on me at http://www.austinproperties.com. Would be glad to help you.

Don Sembera
Moreland Properties
LJ,
I just showed the few homes for sale in Lost Creek yesterday to another buyer I have looking for the same area. And there was a one very nice home and it did have great view.
At E-Team Austin Realty we believe that our industry should be more consumer centric, that is why we strive to show ten times more value to our clients than traditional agents. We provide this high level of differentiated value to our clients everyday using the only proven systems in the world to save and make our clients more money. So let’s be frank, we all want to make more money when we sell and save thousands when we buy. In all my years of experience I have found you can only accomplish this by using proven systems and processes like the ones we use.

I would love the opportunity to share with you how the Maximum Choice Home Buying System can save you tens of thousands of dollars on the perfect home and the perfect loan. You can click on the link below to read a bit more.

If your current situation is that you have a property to sell and all other agents strategy is HOPE and to simply to lower the price, again and again, STOP THE MADNESS. Sell Your Home for up to 5% to 15% more money with The Maximum Value Home Selling System® and Get the Price You Deserve for Your Home™ Click on the link below to learn more and see some video testimony. It will change everything!
http://www.maximumrealestatesystems.com/mestes/sell/

The most important message we at E-Team Austin Realty want to convey is that there is a better way to buy and sell real estate. We did not invent it, but we are part of The MaxAvenue Brokerages, the only Brokerage in the WORLD certified to use these amazing systems.

If you would like to learn about the over whelming differences between E-Team Austin Realty and any other AGENT, please email me back or call me to set up a time for us to talk next week, we can meet for coffee, I’ll buy.

Authentically,
Michael J. Estes
Broker/Owner/Real Estate Expert
512-554-8554