Home Buying in Kansas City>Question Details

Amanda, Home Buyer in Gladstone, MO

I am looking for a Lease purchase home in the Gladstone, Kansas City Northland Area.

Asked by Amanda, Gladstone, MO Sun Mar 17, 2013

We are wanting a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom. 3 garage. Home 25 years or less in age preferrable 10 years or less. We like the carriage hills, brook hill, stonebrook, charleston harbor type homes. We are wanting our purchase price to not exceed $195,000. My email is amandacash08@hotmail.com I have a list from the MLS already and none of them match our needs. So really what I am needing is word of mouth homes, or homes that you or someone you know has listed that will do a lease purchase for 33-36 months.

Amanda

Answers

2
Don Krueger’s answer
As per the other agent.. I always ask for mine up front without heisitation.. and they or you do pay it..

Best thing to do is get with a good realtor , talk to them, and see whats out there .. if a agent works

with you without %%%% , that agent is weak... and dont work with them... so there you go

don.................. 816-277-7055 12 yrs agent and strong.. only if you have money down
The only way we could purchase now is with me only the loan and if we got a stated income loan. I am not sure if those exist or if I could get one. But my credit score is 712
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
We have money down, that is not the issue. The issue is finding a home that will do it that we like.
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
Hi Amanda.
You must be working on credit scores and/or saving up money. Various owners/investors that carry a lease purchase want at least 5k down, may apply only a small monthly amount of pymt towards purchase price or down pymt. You may or may not have to cover taxes/insurance, definatley carry renters insurance to cover your personal belongings! Some of us Realtors don't/won't work with a buyer on those because we don't "get paid" till you close. I do work with buyers on these if the seller is willing to pay "flat fee", but it comes from your down money portion. I'm not greedy, but I do want compensation for "constructing" the deal.

Please let me know if you'd like to talk further. My best wishes to you and your family.

Connie
816-896-7120
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
I have a credit score of 712, my husband 646. The score isnt an issue we cant get a loan for 3 years. The issue is finding a home that we like. We have the list that is from the mls which none are something we like. Every sellers agent I have contacted asking if the seller would do a lease purchase has told me no.
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013