Home Buying in New Jersey>Question Details

Beneta May, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I am looking for a House In New York or New Jersey for me and My 2 Kids. 13 & 11 Looking for a 3 / 4 bedroom house with 2 Toilents and Non flat?

Asked by Beneta May, New York, NY Sat Aug 20, 2011

I'm looking for a House with A Non flat Structure building so A Detached house or a Semi detached. Any Suggestions? Also I Live In the UK so its an Over sea's Move. Also I would Like an Area where Schools are and Shopping facilities.

Answers

3
Hi Beneta!

It would be helpful to know your price range, and a few other personal preferences in order to help you narrow down your choices.

For example -. Do you have a need to commute anywhere in particular - perhaps to Manhattan?
Do you prefer older, charming homes, or homes with a more contemporary look?
Are you willing to do some updating and decorating, or do you prefer a move-in ready home?
How much property would you like - do you prefer a suburban feel, or a more urbane, trendy feel?

With the answers to the above questions, I could help narrow down the choices, in my area, anyway, or suggest some other areas that might work for you.

My area is commuting distance to Manhattan, so that makes it very convenient for commuters - we also have top rated school systems......... and a variety of syles and price ranges.

Best wishes with your upcoming move!!

Let me know if I can be of help!
Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties
Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Hi Ms. May,

You desire for a home with 3/4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms can be found in just about any town in New York and New Jersey. For any agent to better serve you, we will need more information and your timeline as to when you are planning to enter the states. I service towns in the Northern part of the state and I'm pretty sure I can find you a nice home in the towns I service.
Beneta May -

There are many towns in NJ that are wonderful - a lot depends on the type of town you like and your price point. Also you would want to take into account where you will be working (i.e., NY or NJ). I would welcome the opportunity to get to know more of what you are looking far in terms of commute, schools and shopping. A very popular town that has a great feel to it is Montclair but there are so many others throughout the state. If you would like to contact me so I can get a good idea of your needs, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you or e-mail exchange so I can provide you with the information that suits your needs and requirements.

Pat Bowers
Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
E-mail: pvbowers@comcast.net