Margaret, Other/Just Looking in Lake Park, GA

I am looking for a Home in Lake park Ga. One that may be leased to own. Would love to buy .?

Asked by Margaret, Lake Park, GA Thu Jan 15, 2009

I am Divorced and am trying to start over. I am presently leasing a Home on Hammock Lake,,until August 2009.

Answers

3
Hi Margaret!!

I know that you are ready for a fresh start. Now is certainly a FANTASTIC time to buy! However, if you are planning to stay in the home you are currently in until the lease is up in August, you may want to wait a little while. Homes in the Valdosta and Lake Park areas tend to move pretty quickly. So, a home that you may fall in love with now probably won't be available by the time August comes around. However, now is a great time to be thinking about what specifics you want in your new home. This will make it easier to find a home when you are ready.

If you are planning to get out of the lease early, then I would be happy to help. Just let me know what other specifics you are looking for like the number of bedrooms, baths, and square footage and I'll be happy to see what I can find out there. More and more people are open to the lease to own option, so that may be a pretty good possibility for you. You can find another great tool for finding homes on our personal website. Just go to the website listed below and click on "Home Finder". There you can enter your specifications and see all the homes available that meet your criteria. There you will find more pictures and possibly more information than you may find on other sites.

Again, I'll be happy to do whatever I can to help. I am a member of a 3 man team here in Valdosta, and we work together to make sure that our clients are taken care of. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make the process a little easier for you!

Good Luck!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 16, 2009
Margaret,

I am an investor in the area, and facilitating lease options is just one way we match people with homes. If your credit was damaged during the divorce, we can still work with that. There are no commissions involved with our transactions. Since you have some time, touch base with me and I can be on the lookout for a home, and I'll give you more details. Look forward to hearing from you and will answer any questions.

Joanna
investjsd@gmail.com
Margaret -

If you email us I can see about getting you lined up to start getting listings -

Hank