Investor, Home Buyer in 36542

I am looking for a Buyers Agent in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach that can do some footwork and advise us on

Asked by Investor, 36542 Fri Jun 26, 2009

good deals for condo purchase. We have had little luck/response from the Management companies (Meyer, Anchor, Brett Robinson) as they only regurgitate what we can see on the MLS. We are needing someone who is familiar with the area/complexes and rental history to suggest some properties prior to our visit along with knowledge of management/rental companies and fees.

Answers

6
The Lance Steffek Team’s answer
I have specialized as a buyer's agent in the Orange Beach/Gulf Shores ares for the past five years and would be glad to work with you. My website is under development, but I can offer you a wealth of information if you give me call.

Lance Steffek, Coastal Properties
Phone (251) 981-2225
Fax (866) 941-5055

24522 Perdido Beach Blvd.
Gulf Shores, AL 36547
Prospective buyers need an agent who can walk them through the buying process from start to finish. We not only help our buyers find that perfect property to fit their needs, but also put them with local reputable experts for home inspections, lending services, insurance quotes, etc. New to the area? We're happy to help you get settled with suggestions for everything from a local doctor to the best restaurants!

Welcome to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach!
I will be happy to assist you. Do you have a specific area in mind?
I would love to help you. I am with Remax of Orange Beach and have been selling condos in this market since 1999. I would be happy to email you listings that would fit your criteria. I can provide you with rental histories and histories for most all complexes. You should always ask for budgets and association minutes when making offers and make your offer contingent upon your review of such documents.
I would love to assist you in your search for the best investment property in our area. I have ten years of real estate experience in the area and great tools (including proformas, rental histories for all developments, and the ability to seek out properties not currently listed on MLS). My every day real estate practice is based on a very data driven and high tech doctrine. Please take a look at my website listed below to learn more and email or call me to get started!!

Elizabeth Helton - RE/MAX of Orange Beach
E-mail: lizhelton@gmail.com
251.948.1266
Web Reference: http://www.buythebeach.com
I can refer you to someone in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach are through my company, RealtySouth. I have had several clients that were looking for much the same information when they purchased in the area. Most resale agents can give you the information you want in order to make an informed decision. Let me know if that would be a help to you.