Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Johnna, Home Buyer in Frederick, MD

I am looking for a 3BR home near UTSA which is in a good school district for my two kids (8 and 11). If

Asked by Johnna, Frederick, MD Sat Jan 26, 2008

possible, a gated community with pool. Any suggestions?

Answers

5
In addition to school district, you may want to consider the performance of individual schools within a district. You can find information that will help you evaluate the schools on my Web site by clicking on the "Area Info" link, then the "San Antonio Schools" link on the page that opens. In addition to the Northside Independent School District, you may want to look over the Boerne ISD. Boerne is located just NW of SA, on IH10, and is a reasonably short commute to the UTSA campus.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 20, 2008
Hi there,

I have a 3 BR home with office which is 2840 square feet. It is completely updated and is in a pool community. Cometake a look. Thanks.
Johnna,

As I write this at 9:04 a.m. on Sunday 1/27/08 there are 183 3 bedroom homes for sale near UTSA in gated communities with pools. The prices vary from $120,000- $400,000. If you could contact me today and narrow your search a little I could send you the exact listings that match your needs.

You can also search the entire MLS on my website.

Tom Phillips
Realtor®
San Antonio, TX
210-857-2375
tomphillips@kw.com
http://www.tomphillipsrealtor.com
Johnna,

There are some really great neighborhoods around UTSA. A couple right off of Hausman are good. One subdivision over there that I really like is a Centex neighborhood called "hills of rivermist".. beautiful homes in there.. the schools for that area should be Wanke Elementary and Stinson Middle school. You can check them out at our website through the schools link. Hope that helps.... and I can't remember right off hand, but I do believe that subdivision has a community pool.
Web Reference: http://www.exposedhomes.com
I would be more then happy to help you find that perfect house there are quite a few options on that side of town including a new construction home and they are giving great incentives right now give me a call and we can discuss this more 210-216-0407 or shoot me an e-mail Gary@ERA.com