Home Buying in Malden>Question Details

padmoreayim5…, Home Buyer in Everett, MA

I am looking for Realtor who takes part in Rent to Own program in MA. I can be reached on 240-478-2730

Asked by padmoreayim504, Everett, MA Sun Dec 2, 2012

This can be done - but is not done often in towns where the market is relatively strong like Malden.
I would contact a local real estate professional to help with this answer and to save time and money.
(Not me, I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Though I see lots of questions from across the country about rent to own here on Trulia, in practice, in 12 years of selling real estate in Massachusetts I've never heard of anybody actually doing this. I'm not sure in what kind of real estate market this is popular but it's not here.
Any local agent can help you, however keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...