m.clerc, Home Buyer in Arlington Heights, IL

I am looking for NACA real state agent licensed in Illinois... Thank you M

Asked by m.clerc, Arlington Heights, IL Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

5
If you are interested in NACA, the first step in the purchase process is to attend a NACA Homebuyer Workshop which is open and free to everyone. Go to NACA.com or click on this link to find a workshop near you. https://www.naca.com/nacaweb/workshop/workshopIntro.aspx?lan…

Once you have passed through this stage, THEY will find you an agent that is familiar with the NACA program that services the area in which you are searching....

Are you trying to buy property? Well your first step should be to connect with a reputable lender, to find out what loan and consequently what type of property and price range you can afford.

Then you need to connect with an experienced Realtor, you have a good rapport with, you are committed to and loyal to so he or she will be as well to YOU. This is your very best way to
find the right property for YOU at the right price an terms.....

YOU need more the expertise and experience of a local Realtor in Arlington hts, if you are looking to buy in that area, than any cuts of any kind. Remember that if you are a buyer, your Buyers agent will be
paid out of the proceeds at the closing table by the SEllers side....

So ar you buying?

If you have any further questions or need assistance in finding the right home for YOU, feel free
to contact me with further details to what it is that you are looking to buy (condo, townhouse, sgl. fam. home) how many bedrooms baths, garage? and what is in your mind your current price range?

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
The program seems tied to financing issues and subprime credit. It also seems to result in the real estate agent sharing part of their commission with the program. In this challenging market where agents may be selling lots of condos even in the Chicago area for $40,000-70,000, don't know how many agents can afford to specialize in this kind of program with our local cost of living. And it sounds like the NACA agents specialize in just this kind of program. Other agents, is this program still active and in use in Illinois?
I never heard of this program before. It seems pretty tied to Bank of America and Citigroup. Typically my buyers work with a mortgage broker. So the likelihood is that they are getting an aggressively low rate. No idea how this program compares. The articles I saw are 6 or 7 years old. Will check a little further. Mary Zentz 847-707-9507
I am not sure what an NACA real estate agent is.........can you explain? Mary Zentz 847-707-9507