Ryanez, Home Buyer in 48101

I am looking for Land Contract homes in Allen Park or Southgate, Michigan.

Asked by Ryanez, 48101 Mon Jan 16, 2012

Can anyone give me a good website or direct me to homes that are listed under Land Contract terms in these two cities?

Answers

3
Joe Bertera’s answer
One thing to make sure when looking for a land contract is make sure there is no existing mortgage on the property. I have had clients come to me about their land contract where the owner quit making the mortgage payments and they are in the process being evicted by the bank, I have put together many land contract purchases over the last 3 years and would be happy to assist you.

You can call, text, or email me anytime to discuss and I can also email land contract eligible homes.

Thanks. Joe Bertera. Remerica Hometown One. 248.521.6443
Web Reference: http://www.joebertera.com
Hi ryanez

I have one listed at 15635 S Midway in Allen Park - let me know if you are interested ? Do you have a down payment ? and what is your price point? email me if interested afishwick@surovell.com
Hi Ryanez,
Here is a list of 7 homes in Allen Park or Southgate that will accept a land contract. I would be honored to help you in your quest to find a solid and legal land contract that will give you assurance that you are buying the right home. Please do not hesitate to contact me when you are ready to go and take a look at some of these homes. I also have a large investor network and may be able to still help you even if you do not like any of these homes.
Copy and past this link in your address bar and it will give you 7 day access to view the homes on land contract...

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=955727C7D653B39…

After you view these homes online give me a call or email and we can discuss the land contract process and when to go see the inside of these ones.

Have a great day and I hope that my answer has helped you!!

Happy House Hunting!!

James Hastings
(734) 444-5323
jhastings@visionrealtycenters.com