Home Buying in Bolivia>Question Details

Mom, Renter in Oceanside, NY

I am looking at real estate in Bolivia , Winding River Plantation How is the community and the real estate prices?

Asked by Mom, Oceanside, NY Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1054921390-2462-Caraway-Dr-SE-Boliv… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1054921390-2462-Caraway-Dr-SE…

Answers

5
I move to WR from NJ over 9 years ago and it was the best decision of my life. It is a wonderful community with most of the residents from NY, NJ, CT and PA. The community has two marinas, two pools, an oceanfront community beach house, on site 27 hole golf course, community gardents, club house with state of the art exercise area, tennis courts and more in a gated setting with low, low taxes. Annuall taxes on a $400,000 home are about $1,800.

I have several friends from Long Island and we all feel we have discovered paradise. My name is Mike Dolan and I work for NC Coastal Living. Let me know if you would like more info or pictures of property or homes. I can be reached at sell.nc.homes@hotmail.com
Dear Mom:

Winding River Plantation is a wonderful community with a world class golf course and club facilities that are family friendly. The pricing for this community is compatable with the other golf communities in the area. I would love to set up a personal portal for you that would be designed for your individual wants and needs a home in our area. Email marymitchellc21@aol.com or call me at any time my cell number is 828-429-0340. Looking forward to having the opportunity to work with you to find that home and community that you will love calling home. As always,

In your service,

Mary L. Mitchell
CENTURY 21 Anne Arnold
309 Clubhouse Dr.
Holden Beach, NC 28462
910-842-5500
Cell 828-429-0340
marymitchellc21@aol.com
Hi Mom (SMILE)
Winding River Community offers great amenities, club house on the river, beach club with pool on oceanfront on Holden Beach, golf, pool, exercise facilities, great walking trails. If you like send me your mailing address (email swanson@atmc.net) and I will mail some information to you. Have a great day. Our temperature today is going to be 61...Tracy
My wife and I live in Winding River. We moved here almost 9 yrs ago from northern VA. It is a great community with some excellent purchase opportunities. You can search all properties in the community at our website: http://www.StJamesWindingRiver.com. Let me know what you think.

Bill Carmichael
Winding River Plantation is situated on the banks of the Lockwood Folley River, up river just a bit from the Inter Coastal Waterway (ICW) and only minutes to one of America’s favorite family beaches – Holden Beach, North Carolina.

The natural beauty of Winding River lies in the contour of the land and the wonderful array of hardwoods and Carolina Pines. The western edge of the community enjoys the salt marsh and tidal river named the Lockwood Folley. But the real star of Winding River Plantation are the community amenities. Here is a sampling:

•Private Beach Clubhouse on Holden Beach with Pool
•10 Slip Day marina on IWC at Holden Beach Clubhouse
•The Tranquil River House and marina on the Lockwood Folley River
•Fred Couple's 27 hole Championship course Carolina National
•Walking Trails
•Residents Clubhouse, pool and fitness center

Winding River Plantation sold out years ago and the available real estate are all resales
.. If you need more information please call 910-207.2948. There are several homes available for purchase at this time.

Kip Nance
Only Way Realty
myrealtorkip@gmail.com