Relocating F…, Home Buyer in 37064

I am looking at purchasing a new home in The Highlands at Ladd Park subdivision in South Franklin but wanted to know if they have a community pool.

Asked by Relocating From Cali., 37064 Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

15
The closest pool would be the Ladd Park, which has a cabana as well!
The Pool and Cabana is open in Ladd Park! The final top coat just went down on our main drive! The developer has extended some walking trails and opened a construction entrance. Carothers Blvd South extension will start soon. Neighborhood is looking great.
The pool is currently under construction with anticipated completion on/before Memorial day 2013.
Pool or no pool, the neighborhood conti ues to grow. Hope you found theanswers below helpful.
It is my understanding at this time, there is not a pool. There may be other questions which need to be answered, regarding the purchase of a new home for your family. I am available to help you, with this journey. Feel free to contact me via the (blue) link provided below. I look forward to talking with you.
Dot
Pool is a hot subject there so even a firm answer today may not be later. I advise speaking for yourself with the builder and get their take on it. Thanks and if you want to see the homes of Franklin and get updates my web reference can do that.
Web Reference: http://Www.mikegrumbles.com
Hey Cali! You have gotten some good answers below (some others not quite so good), but when you guys do decide to make the move, I'd love to talk with you about relocating! I love introducing folks to our great city and helping you find that perfect new place to call home! Give me a call and we'll get things rockin' and rollin'!

Leigh Ann Cates
615-414-4946
leighanncates@kw.com
http://www.leighanncates.com
I live in Ladd Park and currently there is no pool but there are plans to start the pool soon. I will be attending a meeting tomorrow regarding the start date of the pool. I will update you after the meeting. Ladd Park is a great place to live.

Thank you for your question.

Jennifer Spergl - Realtor
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)

Benchmark Realty, LLC
Cell/Text (615)207-9530
Office (615) 371-1544
http://www.JenniferSpergl.com
Wow your question seems to have stirred up quite a feeding frenzy, congratulations. Reality on community pools,.... they are usually better than owning your own from a cost and maintenance standpoint. While Ladd doesn’t offer a pool for whatever logic they’ve embraced, other new subdivisions do. The Fields of Canterbury, a new construction community just a few miles away from Ladd is in the process of installation of a community pool and frankly that area is more desirable than Ladd. Ladd PArk has limited options for getting in and out of. I know all of this cause I had a pool for the last 12 years and just recently moved to Canterbury.
If you’d like to know the real lay of the land w/o the hype give me a call.
Sincerely
Todd Nussey
Parks Properties
615 812 7870
Hello future Franklin resident,

There are many other communities that have community pools, new construction and existing neighborhoods. I would be happy to point these out to you. I also give home buyers a 1% rebate at closing.

Kim Poor
Realty Savings
Relocating from Cali,

As you see from the last couple of posts, Ladd Park does not currently have a community pool. I was recently informed that the HOA was considering the idea that no community pool would be installed. There was some thought that this would better serve the community by allowing home owners to install their own pool (if so desired).

Please let me know if I can be of service to you!

Don Nugent
Keller Williams Realty – Spring Hill
(615) 516-7955
Cali,

The below post is correct. Please let me know if I can be of service to you. I've many friends in Ladd Park and yes........still waiting. That's why their kids come to my pool.

Chris Mannino, SFR
Affiliate Broker - Multimillion Dollar Producer
The Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
2002 Richard Jones Rd Suite C-104 Nashville, Tennessee 37215
Cell 615.299.7995 Office 615.463.3333 Fax 615.463.3311
Email chrismannino@comcast.net
My Website http://www.chrismanninohomes.com
About Me/My Listings Thelipmangroup.com
International Website http://www.sir.com
Relocating from Cali,
I would not use any of the four Agents who replied to your post! They do not know what they are talking about. I have lived in Ladd Park since 2008 and we are still waiting on our community pool. If you have the Cali big bucks and want to maintain your own pool, I would recommend Blue Haven Pools.
My sister used them 2 years ago and had zero issues.
By the way, I am from California too! If you have any questions, concerns related to this big transition I have been there! Would live to help you!
There are currently 26 homes on the market in Ladd Park. 4 of these homes are under contract. The rest are available to purchase. Over half of these homes are still in the building phase or waiting to be built so that you can make decision on individual preferences (flooring, counter tops, fixtures, etc..)
And YES their is a community pool. The other community amenities include: underground utilities, walking trails, a club house and park. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can contact me at PatrickElrod@gmal.com
Old post, I know, but there is no pool, and, as you've read, much debate about getting one. The neighbors are near mutiny at this point. No pool, no clubhouse, but still a lovely neighborhood.
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012