Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

judymcie, Home Buyer in Westover, WV

I am looking at listing 1725 Crystal Lake Dr, in Myrtle Beach SC. What are the HOA fees and or lot rent.?

Asked by judymcie, Westover, WV Fri Jul 12, 2013

Answers

3
The HOA fees for that property are $370 a month. The home also comes fully furnished and is move in ready. If you would like to see it, I'd be more than happy to show it to you.

Melissa Dunn
843-344-8181
That would be just fine with me. Im trying to get things set,where I can get down. shoot me an email at barbobcav@gmail.com
Flag Fri Apr 29, 2016
Judy
The answers below are correct. I am from WV now living in Myrtle Beach. I would be delighted to work with a homestater looking to trade their snow shovel for a sand shovel.

I am certain we can find you something really great in your price range. I hope to hear from you soon.
Tim Arnold
304.888.7599
SC Real Estate Network
Dear Judy,

The Lot rent is $370 per month. In this case the lot rent and HOA fee is pretty much the same thing. The size of this 3 bedroom 2 bath home is 24' x 60'. It sits on a large fresh water lake but is less then 1 mile (as the crow flies) to the ocean.

Please give me a call for more insight on this home and the area overall.

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com