Trevornufc67, Home Buyer in Champions Gate, FL

I am looking at buying a new home in The country Club at Championsgate, does anyone have any advice?

Asked by Trevornufc67, Champions Gate, FL Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

5
Hello Trevornufc67,

If you have not yet purchased a property in Champions gate, Country Club or the Retreat. Contact me. I have sold many homes in this community and I highly recommend it for many reasons. Country Club or the Retreat side.

Contact me and I will give you all the information you need about this community. (I am not an agent for Lennar)

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney Kissimmee, Orlando and Davenport areas of central Florida. Short term rental properties sales, vacation homes, second homes and residential. I have been an investor for over 17 years in these areas and I have helped many others invest in Florida properties. I have helped both domestic and international buyers and sellers. I am sure I can help you find a property that best fits your needs and budget.

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Specializing in Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Sales
Listing and Selling Specialist
Primary Residence Specialist
Relocation Specialist
Short Term Rental Home Specialist
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
Certified SHORT SALE Expert
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022

btscarpa@aol.com
Web site: http://www.centralfloridarealty.info
View my reviews on my web site
Hi Trevor,

Lowell is correct when he says it's a good idea to get pre-approved for a mortgage first before you start looking for a home. However, the country club is a new construction community and sometimes they give buyers a great deal and perks if they go with their lender. But either way it's a good idea to get pre-approved beforehand so you know what you can afford. One other piece of advice I would give you is to go into it having a buyer's agent help you with the purchase. The buyer doesn't pay for their agent, the seller does so it costs you nothing and it could save you a bundle. Even if you are buying a new home you should probably have a buyer's agent working with you.

Give me a call or shoot me an email if you would like some help. Best of luck.

Nathan Tutas
407-870-3581
nathantutas@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.mycflhome.com
If you will email me, I will find homes for you in Champions Gate. What price range and how many bedrooms and baths are you wanting?

Jenny White
Xcellence Realty
jennywebb30@yahoo.com
863-899-5284
Are you looking to live there or to invest in a long term rental? Probably a good choice for a place to live. Not sure about it's potential as a long term rental.

Have you registered an agent with Lennar? If not I'd be happy to help you. Remember, never buy direct from the builder. Click on my picture and contact me for more info.
Hi Trevor,

The new Lennar development at Champions Gate is selling well. As a Champions Gate resident I feel this development will be good the area. It is likely that Down Town Champions Gate will be build soon as a result of the Lennar investment. and that will be a good for our values. This could be a good time to get in to the area. I would recommend that you get a Realtor to act for you if you don't have one already. My colleague Danica Fogarty is representing buyers in the development. you can contact her on danica764@gmail.com. The build quality of Lennar is of a good standard.