Tom Galladay, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I am looking at a property that a notice of Lis Pendens was filed in Sept 2010,by The Deutsche Bank. The property has been abandoned, typically how lo

Asked by Tom Galladay, Orlando, FL Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

7
Hi Tom,

Until/if Deutsche Bank forecloses and takes ownership you cannot buy it from Deutsche Bank. Could take another year or two so once you see the public records show a Judgement and foreclosure date then the property will be offered up to ALL CASH buyers at the courthouse auction. Depending on Deutsche Bank they may allow it to sell "BELOW" the final judgement amount at the auction. So if no ALL CASH investor is willing to pay the price required then Deutsch Bank will assign it to an asset manager who will then hire a local Realtor to list it for sale at a price based on either a full appraisal from a licensed appraiser or one or two Realtor Price Opions.

So if there is a sentimental reason why you only want to buy this house, then contact a Realtor in Orlando and she may be able to track down the owner and get the owner's signature on a Short Sale contract so you can attempt to buy it. If you're just looking for a good deal then contract a Realtor to get you into bank owned the day they hit the market and submit your offer or you will surely miss the very best deals.

Hope this helps.

Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Alma, thank you for your answer. It is by far the most informative answer I received.

Respectively
Tom Galladay
Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012
Hi Tom,

I'm with Mark.
The process however efficient is running about 2 years behind the filing of the Lis Pendens.

Look for it around the later part of 2012...if even then.

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
REO Specialist designee
carol@carolshome.com
The whole foreclosure process is running a bit over 2 years in orange County so with any luck this will be on the market by the end of this year.

3 months? 6 months? Not a chance.
The rest of your question did not post. What are you exactly looking for? I own is one of the top brokerages in central FL. We have a foreclosure team that specializes in this kind of sale. Lets talk so that I can help you find what you are looking for. Feel free to call or email me directly.
I look forward to speaking to you soon,

Alan@FrontlineFloridaRealty.com

ask me for my Free foreclosure list
Hi Tom,

As soon the bank finds out they will take possession of the house, usualy takes up to 6 month.
I am sorry i did not understand your question?
Hi Tom,

The rest of your question did not post. Where are you exactly looking for? Exit Realty Central is one of the top brokerages in central FL. We have a foreclosure team that specializes in this kind of sale. Lets talk so that I can help you find what you are looking for. Feel free to call or email me directly.
I look forward to speaking to you soon,

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
561-506-5564