Mariavh2000, Home Buyer in Berkeley, CA

I am looking at a property on 1332 Santa Clara street in Richmond panhandle. What can you tell me about this area ? Will the home keep its value?

Asked by Mariavh2000, Berkeley, CA Thu Sep 15, 2011

Answers

3
Darrell Caraway Architect AIA’s answer
Thats a great area. Very good prices and should be the first to turn around and start selling. Its old fuddy duddy houses for the most part. Boring architecture, but quiet neighborhoods.
Hi Maria,
This home in Santa clara already has an offer on it. It is a very unique home with bay views. We have other homes that are much lower priced under 200K. It is a convenient area and affordable. If you like me to email you some homes in the area if you do not have an agent yet. Please contact me at topestates@gmail.com .

Thank you.
Angela Yong
510 367 5088
C21 M M
#01007993
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
Hello Maria,

I ran comps on the property and the homes near are priced a little bit less. Maybe the value is high due to the special nature of the property. Value of you home, no matter how special it is always the same value as comparable homes near you. I see that this property is already pending also. Please call or email me if you need further information.

Thank you