Lynn, Home Buyer in 60561

I am looking at a foreclosure, the listing agent has possesion of the house as of today, when will this house be listed for sale??

Asked by Lynn, 60561 Tue Aug 28, 2012

Hi Lynn, The foreclosure can take some time, as Suzanne mentioned it could be a week depends on IF the bank wants to hold it perhaps they have a lot of inventory and will wait before marketing. I also work that area and am very familiar with the area as i've listed and sold there. If I can be of help in searching and getting more info please email me at : deneen@realtyexecutives.com
Make it a great day!
Should be within the week. Sometimes they have to rekey and clean up and dewinterize, etc. Just an FYI though, I would not call the listing agent to ask for the showing. Use your own buyer agent, the listing agent will always be loyal to the seller. You want someone to help you and only you. Plus, if that home is not for you, you can make your search easier.

I do show homes in that area and would be happy to help you. There is no cost to you - only benefit - as all commissions are paid by the seller.

Please feel free to call

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
From the time that the Listing Realtor gets the REO, is a couple days to a couple weeks;
you can could on it.

There really is no urgency on your part; being the first in line does nothing for you, especially in a hot market:
The Banks usually instruct the Listing Agents to hold all Offers for the first week, and submit them together.
You will have to have your Buyer's Agent do a CMA and put together a good offer; LOW BALL will not work; even if you are the only Offering.

Good lucj and may God bless