Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Dallas Dunn, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

I am looking at Heritage Landing, Mill Creek and Murabella any advice.

Asked by Dallas Dunn, Jacksonville, FL Mon Nov 12, 2007

I will be moving to the area in about 3 weeks and am considering Heritage Landing, Mill Creek and Murabella any advice.

Answers

4
HI Dallas,

I have lived in Heritage Landing now for 3 years and my family loves it. The amenities are great, it's like having our very own country club without the big fees! All of the communities you have mentioned above are part of the World Golf Village and they have some of the best school systems in our area. There a alot of great deals in all of the neighborhoods, if you are looking for resale, now is the time to buy there are alot of foreclosures in my area, also they are still building new construction in Heritage Landing and Murabella and the builders have dropped their prices considerably. IF your still looking dont let this oppurtunity pass you buy-I would love to assist you in locating your next home.
Make sure you or your REALTOR do the necessary homework. There are a lot of good buys right now in that area and you want to be able to take advantage of them at this time. If you would like more information, please let me know. It would be my pleasure to work with you to find just the right home for your family at the best price.
Hi Dallas, Have you concidered the Cypress Lakes Golf Course community? It is located just off 95 on SR207. We currently have our home on the market in this neighborhood which has no CDD fees, HOA is only $300.00 a year, and does have a communty pool. Please see our ad 5383 Cypress Links Blvd. Thanks Paul
The area you mentioned is growing fast. Along with the rest of the market prices reduced so there is alot of good deals around. Let me know if want me to find the best deals offered by the builders here. My family lives in Murabella and we love it. Send an email if you need someone who knows the area. I am a new realtor. Good Luck bobandsayne@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://www.gettyslist.com