kjhome2012, Home Buyer in Willow Grove, PA

I am looking at 245 Duffiled street Willow Grove PA. How long has it been on the market?

Asked by kjhome2012, Willow Grove, PA Wed May 16, 2012

How close is the business next to it and is the lot smaller because of the business? It seems under market value for the area is and I am concerned about that should I be. Does anyone know about this area of Willow Grove, PA

Answers

5
613 days. It is a short sale. Original price was $249K now $195K. Bank would probably take $175K+/- just to get rid of it. Let me know if I can be of help. J.R. Kline Re/Max Action 215-588-9046
KJ,

As Eric pointed out, this property has been on the market for nearly two years. In that time, it has been under contract twice. Obviously it did not sell in that time.

I would love to meet with you to go over just what is is you are looking for in a new home in the Willow Grove area. There are some great values in the area, and I would like the opportunity to show them to you. You can reach me at any time on my cell at (215) 866-8030.

Warmest regards,

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred
1207 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
jstein@cbpref.com
Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell:(215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
PA License #RS317975
I looked at this property with a client 2 years ago. it is directly next to a small strip. check out the google map image.
I have listings that will be on the market shortly in Willow grove. A ranch home, a townhome, and a rancher with a second floor master suite. there are also many other homes for sale in the area.

email me or give me a call to talk about your wants and needs in your home. It's out there and I can find it.

Dennis Strange
RE/MAX Premier
267-767-8558
http://www.dennisstrange.com
Hello KJ,

I own a rental down the street and my fiance's daughter's Grandma lives on Warren St (one street over) so that makes me qualified to answer this question. I just noticed the business that is there. It is right next door but I have never seen any traffic or noise come from that building.

Lot size is normal for that street and I think the house is priced right for the area. Maybe it's priced to sell. If you need a LOCAL realtor to help you I'd be happy to recommend one that lives in that area.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010
NMLS ID 143960
Hi KJ, this home has been on the market for 612 days, which is significant. I have no way of knowing the proximity of the business without you and visiting the property. Regarding the market value, if you were seriously interested, I would "pull comps" for you, but this is a shortsale, so that is certainly contributing to the asking price.

You can research Upper Moreland school district at http://www.greatschools.org

Have you hired a Realtor or been preapproved for a mortgage yet?

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com