Home Buying in Winchester>Question Details

Holsinger08, Renter in Winchester, VA

I am living in a rental that has just been put on the market for sale, is there any investors that would purchase this house for me and I pay them

Asked by Holsinger08, Winchester, VA Thu Apr 15, 2010

for the house. I have four children not good credit but pay $1500.00 a month rent. I don't want to keep relocated my children. Is there anyone out there that does this?

Answers

1
I'm so sorry you're going through this. One idea, if you are content to rent, is to talk to the list agent about this. Most real estate professionals tend to call the list agent to touch base on the property prior to showing it. This would give the list agent an opportunity to express your wish to stay. Investors are still showing an interest in purchasing homes in our local market. An investment that already produces income could very well be appealing. I hope it all works out for you.