Home Buying in Charlestown>Question Details

Anthony Sulf…, Home Seller in Charlestown, Boston,...

I am listed on MLS how do I list on trulia

Asked by Anthony Sulfaro, Charlestown, Boston, MA Wed Aug 29, 2012

Answers

4
Log in, fix your profile, claim your property under the my listings area and wait. Some people have had to claim listings more than once. Keep in mind that tru lia sells ads. Their interest is to make peopl ask questions and give away their contact information, not sell real estate.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 31, 2012
Sign up! There are lots of different ways to "Advertise" your listing here.

Territory.com
Massachusetts Leading Buyer Brokerage
Web Reference: http://territory.com
If you are a licensed agent you can set up a profile and put all your listings here on Trulia. If, however, you are a for sale by owner who has contracted with a discount broker to put your home on the MLS you will need to contact the broker and find out if they have a feed to Trulia. Many agents have their listings fed automatically to Trulia through a syndication service.
You go on trulia.com, find your property and claim it and fill in the appropriate data.