Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Jorelliz, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

I am interested in this home 11214 Indian Cyn San Antonio, TX 78252 .

Asked by Jorelliz, San Antonio, TX Sun Feb 3, 2013

I would like to know if this home is a short sale or a foreclosure. I want to be able to move in ASAP.

Answers

6
11214 Indian Cyn - Yes, the home is a short sale. And while those can sometimes take a long time... in this case, it appears to be worth it!!

That is a pretty nice home for the price listed. I would recommend we go see that home ASAP!!! Though we may not be able to close super fast, you should go see it super fast. This one will be gone like lightning.

Here is the full listing on the home:

http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=D4EF6A8482F969…

Give me a call, send me a text, or e-mail me... and let's go see this sucker right away!!

Jason C Campbell
Platinum Top 50 Finalist
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
.
http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
If you decide to look around at other homes in the area, I have done a search for homes similar to that one in the same zip code. If you click the link it will take you to the results. From there you can look at the other properties, or create your own search. Happy house hunting!

http://www.mlsfinder.com/tx_sabor/sandramushinski/index.cfm?…
One of my buyers was interested in this sub-division last year. He decided against it.

If you are interested in this price range I can gladly advise you of your many options.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
There are also a few other homes in the same zipcode that are not short sales. I can forward the listings to you. Just rely with your email address so I can email them to you.
Vince
Varnall@ymail.com
That home is currently listed as a short sale pending lender approval. If you give me a call at 210-722-6243 we can talk about the process and schedule a showing.
Vince
My name is Laila Abdulla and i work as a loan officer in San Antonio (I10 & Wurzbach) Area.I would love to help you prequalify for your home mortgage. Our underwriters can pre-approve your mortgage even before you start looking for a home so once you do find a home, your offer is considered seriously since it is already approved by lender and your loan closed rather faster and smoothly ideally. Please visit my Trulia profile, Zillow profile as well as i would encourage you to visit my website to learn more about my company. Good Luck and i look forward to getting an opportunity to help you,
Laila Abdulla
210.535.1739